468x60

My gown is now Mine

As of last night my dress is officially mine. They even gave me a cute little certificate of authenticity from Maggie Sottero. Finally Katy has my dress and we will be planning a dress fitting at her place to finalize my alterations.

It's still very surreal that I'm getting married in 2 months, 1 week, and 5 days (according to my Daisypath wedding tracker). We are getting into the final stages of the planning process. I think everything is booked, with the exception of our cake. Yesterday, we discovered that the lady who was going to do our cake (who has done some really nice cakes, including my mothers) decided she wanted to make me a birthday size/shaped cake instead (ummm no!), and refuses to make me a taller cake due to the distance it has to travel. I contacted our caterer and wedding venue about the dilemma, within 24 hours they both got back to me with options so we'll be good to go soon!

http://stitchesbykaty.blogspot.com/

0 comments: