468x60

Photo Frame

I really thought I posted a picture of this a while back but I guess I didn't!

I made these 2 matching photo frames for myself and for one of closest friends, Michelle! We have known eachother for over 22 years! {Now that number makes me feel old.} To make a long story short we were neighbors most of our lives :)

Well she totally came through for me during my wedding planning and on the day of. So I wanted to give her something handmade. I kept the 4" x 6" frame and I gave her the 5" x 7" (which I think is totally the nicer of the 2).


I purchased these frames from IKEA because they were really inexpensive and nicer then the crafting frames at Michaels and Joann Fabrics I've seen. When I was finished with my favorite tool - Mod Podge! - I adorned them with genuine Swarovski crystals.

0 comments: