468x60

Before + After • Kitchen

I've been going through my multiple hard-drives that store all my misc findings and files. This morning I found these images that my husband sent me when he was doing his kitchen renovation a few years back.

WOW! I forgot what a fabulous job he did renovating this space with only the help of his father and grandfather. Now this is DIY at it's finest! He is so handy and I don't compliment him enough on that. In case you are wondering since this after photo was taken we have installed the actual lighting for the kitchen, replaced the gold knobs with brushed nickel, put the oven back in place, and so on.

Just to list some of the things he updated... they knocked out the back wall, replaced all the cabinets (the old ones had years and layers of gross paint), new flooring, added a dishwasher, new sink w/ a garbage disposal, new counter top, painted, and also built in a breakfast bar to open the space up between the dining room and kitchen. I should add that my husband did all the tile and grout work on the bar.


In addition, this TOTAL kitchen renovation cost him under $500!

{and one more time because I'm proud of the great job he did}



0 comments: