468x60

I'm really bad at this!

Happy 2012! What a time it has been... I haven't posted since July (apparently).
What you've missed since then...

• My husband and I tried to build a house, here. Lovely, isn't it?• Katy (of Stitches by Katy) +Dimi had a (beautiful) baby girl.• There were some fireworks.• We attended Summer Safari 2011 (which is an event I design every year) at the Pgh Zoo.
90 degrees that day + 95% humidity = gross• Husband and I decided not to build our house yet.
:-/

• Mandy announced her bun-in-the-oven!• Mom invited us to Kennywood where we all bought matching rhinestone glasses, nephew discovered a love for the whip, my sister+I realized we kind of do look related, and mom laughed really REALLY hard at this picture.• Took my mom, sister, and nephew to hang out with an african elephant.• Found out the 4 year old nephew is freakishly good at archery.• Assisted the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium and the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores release 2 rehabilitated loggerhead sea turtles (LC + Little Yinzer) into the Gulf Stream.
I'm the one to the far left with the camera.• Christian and I bought a house! Kinda went the other way with whole home thing but we're so glad! Cute little house with room to grow :)• Found out we're getting another NEPHEW in 2012! Woo hoo!
Those are more-or-less the highlights. Not to mention all the weddings and various photoshoots we've had! We are also working on new websites for creative stuff + photography, fun is to be had ahead!

0 comments: