468x60

Dress Debacle

So on Saturday morning Tara and I went into MB Bride so she could get fitted for her bridesmaid dress for my wedding. I just found out the orders need be in for all 5 of my bridesmaids by next week, yikes! Good news is that the girls only have to put half down to order them, bad news is that they can't order any of them til all 5 girls come in, get measured, and put half down.

It would've been great if they would have told me the last time I went in that they needed ordered by like now!

So please ladies, get to MB Bride as soon as you can so they can measure you! I'm so sorry for the rush and for this expense coming during the Christmas season.

Store hours: Open 7 days a week
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
: 11:00am to 8:30pm
Tuesdays and Fridays: 11:00am to 5:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sundays: (Jan - April) 11:00pm to 4:00pm; (May - Dec) 12:00pm - 4:00pm


0 comments: