468x60

D R E S S E S

Last night Tara and I went to MB Bride. They seemed to have a larger selection of bridesmaids dresses then most. She tried on most of the same dresses I had Carly try on a few weeks ago... I still have no idea which ones I like best. I am extremely picky and want their dresses to have similarities to mine and be made from a similar fabric. (Not an easy task!)

After she had tried on a dozen or so dresses I found myself wondering over in the bridal gown area. Even though I have a gown picked out from another store. This could have turned out tragic in the event that I found a new dress. Thankfully trying on about 5 or 6 more dresses just made me like mine even more. :)

1 comments:

  1. punkledoodle said...:

    Isn't picking out dresses lovely!! : ) Sometimes more choices make it harder.