468x60

Wedding Venues

We've been looking for a suitable wedding venue in the Pittsburgh area for a month now. Since I always thought I'd have a destination (beach) wedding I never really looked around here before. After a couple weeks of looking we came up empty handed and completely defeated.

One of our bridesmaids mentioned a new place that she said I had to check out. It took another couple of weeks for our planner (and friend), the lovely Katy Simovski, to finally get us in to check the place out.

Yesterday Katy and I went to check out the potential ceremony and reception venues. We love them both!!! Finally........

{ Ceremony }

{ Reception }The reception venue is being renovated so it'll be even better once it's finished!

I can't wait to see them transformed for our 2010 wedding!

0 comments: